Call for Papers: Educational Design Research
LUMAT invites researchers, practitioners and educators to contribute to the upcoming special issue on Educational Design Research.
During the past few decades, several interconnected research traditions have paid more and more attention to the process of educational design. Educational design research and other design-oriented methods seek complex educational problems through systematic, iterative, and continuing process of design, development, and evaluation of educational practices. Authors are encouraged to submit research on educational design research methodology as well as research utilizing educational design research methods.
Articles should be written in English and they need to align with the Author Guidelines of the journal (see here).
Deadlines and special issue time table:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Feedback from Editors: January 15, 2019
- Full paper Submission: April 30, 2019
- Feedback from 1st round of review: May 31, 2019
- Submission of modified articles: July 31, 2019
- Final Decision/ feedback of second round of review: September 15, 2019
- Publication of issue: December 2019
Abstract proposal (500 words, containing title, research design, aim, main results) should be sent by email to guest editor Veli-Matti Vesterinen and copied to the managing editor, by December 31, 2018.